Commercial Property Insurance
Commercial property insurance can protect your business from a minor hiccup to a major financial loss. Whether you own your building, lease your workspace or work at home, business property insurance protects your business’ physical assets.
Commercial property insurance plans vary from policy to policy, but are generally categorized by the type of event leading to a loss, and by what specifically is insured.
- A fire could destroy your building and the contents inside
- A burst water pipe could damage your documents, drawings or other valuable papers
- A storm could damage your outdoor sign
What business property insurance covers
Small business property insurance is one of the most important investments ensuring the future of your business. Here are some of the important aspects of your business that commercial property insurance helps protect:
- Your building
- Your outdoor sign
- Your furniture and equipment
- Your inventory
- Your fence and landscaping
- Others' property
Metheny Insurance Professionals understands that your business is unique and fluid. We can tailor our commercial building insurance policy to fit your business needs.